Prior to becoming an attorney Jami had the privilege of representing NCAA Division III student athletes. As a representative, Jami spoke on the national convention floor on behalf of students and sat on the NCAA Olympic Liaison Committee too.
Jami attended Michigan State University College of Law and moved back to Arizona.
Jami has experience in Civil litigation, Social Security disability and landlord/tenant matters.
Currently, Jami has received numerous awards including: AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, Top 40 Under 40 from National Trial Lawyers and Rising Star from Super Lawyers.
- Arizona, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2010
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 2009
- California State University, Hayward, California
- B.A. – 2003
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: International Studies
Honors and Awards
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NCAA Olympic Liaison Committee