Providing Caring, Resourceful And Experienced Solutions That Work
Our experienced mediators at The Law Office of Scott J. McWilliams, L.L.C., can help with the formulation of an agreement or plan that’s right for you and your children. Your plan may include:
- Coordination of schedules that allows you full access to your children
- Methods of dealing with parental relocation
- Other means of maintaining prominent roles for both parents in a child’s life
Our North Phoenix family mediation firm is full-service and client-committed, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you. Contact us to schedule a mediation today.
Helping You Stay Up-To-Date On Changes In Arizona Law
The state legislature in Arizona made changes to the law that may affect the agreements you previously made regarding your children, including:
- Custody is now referred to as “legal decision-making”
- Visitation is referred to as “parenting time”
- Changes have been made to the factors affecting custody/visitation agreements
- Domestic violence history is now looked at more intently
- Punishments have increased for making false claims in family court
We stay on top of the newest developments in the law to ensure that you get the most up-to-date mediation services possible.
Experienced, Skilled, And A Reputation For Positive Results
At The Law Office of Scott J. McWilliams, L.L.C., we understand the difficulties you face when dealing with a divorce, property division matter, support matter, and child custody and visitation. It is a unique time in your life and the lives of your children. During mediation, we address both the positives and negatives, and the strong and the weak points of your case as we diligently and proactively work to find a solution that is in the best interest of your family.
Our mediators can help if your circumstances have changed and you need to seek a parenting time modification. We have helped mothers and fathers successfully negotiate parenting time modifications.
Read what we have been able to accomplish for our family law and divorce clients.
Contact The Law Office of Scott J. McWilliams, L.L.C., to schedule a mediation. Call us locally at 602-237-5101. We provide mediation assistance to individuals and families throughout the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale area.